Financial / Banking
Strategic partner for big banks and institutions, Synchrone assists them in their organizational and information system evolution. CIB, Asset management, Retail: we target performance for our client’s activities, by deploying our expertise in project ownership, project management, system and network infrastructure.
TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL SKILLS SYNERGY
We offer an approach centered on business and capitalization, in the face of a continuously changing landscape, in our double area of expertise: technical and functional. Our consultants develop a solid financial and regulatory culture, to constantly offer innovative knowledge and solutions.
BUSINESS LINES KNOWLEDGE
They combine engineering competencies with solid knowledge of client’s activities. From Risk to electronic banking, to real estate financing, we use our expertise of financial and banking instruments and of their environment, as well as our business analysis know-how, project management, or architecture, development, etc.
EVOLUTION OF THE ORGANIZATIONS
Thanks to this global approach mixing functional and methodological expertise, Synchrone follows the major players in the banking and financial sectors in the evolution of their organization. Strategic alignment, change management, remodeling of business processes, or creation of PMO cells, we bring pragmatism and reactivity to our clients, in a transversal vision which objective is performance and competitiveness.
OUR COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
A double competency IT and business lines
A special bank/finance department
Liquidity & Risk Project Manager
Synchrone, participates in a project to create specialist apps. concerning financial steering and the analysis of profitability.
- Preparation of functional specifications for the creation of interfaces defined in projects
- Specification/ Deployment/ Standardisation work
- Coordination of the different work necessary for the deployment of changing bank regulations (Basel 3, CRD 4)
- Attendance at workshops with specialist experts
- Support & advice to subsidiaries
Back-Office Management – UCIT valuation
Daily or weekly project to value a batch of twenty UCIT portfolios.
- Control and accounting of movements: Purchases, sales, subscriptions, buy-backs
- Calculation of deposit guarantee funds (FDG) on certain portfolios and post-accounting checks
- Verification and entry of OST: Coupons expired, reimbursement, merger. etc.
- Launch and processing of reconciliation (shares, securities and cash)
Direction of the Production project
Technical coordination of Project Managers and Engineers for the integration of HSBC applications into the CA-CP Information System.
- Operational steering of the MIMOSA HSBC Project
- Management of environmental expressions of need and the necessary infrastructure
- Oversight of integration, standardisation, production
- Oversight of the consistency of the environments and versions implemented